First day of prep. work for the deck!
1. Finally cutting down our backyard jungle and throwing the weeds out.
2. A ladybug in the weeds. The insect that Milan loved at first but can't seem to get over the fact that they're scary bugs.
3. Milan taking out one of the many outdoor toys stored away in the garage.
4. Julien happily enjoying the "beep, beep" and "onk, onk" sounds Grandpa made as he moved the wheelbarrow.
5. Milan offering to help with her sand toys.
6. Milan's beloved thrift store find: a stroller for her babies.